Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 1000046

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:21 am

Yes Rascal you are right, and ill do whatever I can to make sure the new rules are being applied by everyone!
@Gogeta : Yes we are a family! yes we love each other Smile
Now starts a kind of reconquest for the respect. It will be a very hard work, thats why i expect from each and eveyr of you dear fellows to adapt to what the sniper servers ask for, respect, WHATEVER U CAN THINK ABOUT THE RULES. I will now personally deal with those rules, even if that goes against my temperament. If i manage to do so, I hope people will accept the fact that Im able to grow up (@Kelly and Furious, for instance).
-Real

Hyde wrote : WAUWZERZ didn't knoaw we had this SHAUTBAX!!!
You are it was behind in that I fine I was in that fine not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eskimo
'545. Member
'545. Member

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm

You know , all i know is i left DB and joined 545 and maybe 1week later whole 545 get banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:28 am

ok, lets get the true story on the table,

When DB banned us, for nothing, i asked some members, why we got the bans, than some special member with a high level said me that it was because 2 people, me and eskimo, left DB for 545. and then i heard they blame me, that i recruited eskimo for 545, what never did.

So the ban was not right, and now kelly and raimondo come with other shaming blames,

One thing for Kelly and Raimondo you are grownd up, act like that!

And BTW dont blame Geewee, he is right, he can not follow every member to a server to watch if he is acting nice or not!!!!!

And that DB has a small memberlist with people who only play on they're own server, don't give you the right to say that Geewee can't lead a clan!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madmack,

you talk alway's like this about '545. but i'm happy you are not in it, your arrogance is even worse than the past of '545. we are a family and people like you dont belong in that. like the tours of you, to show how good you are and stuff, its a shame for a clan like dP to have a member like this!

And its not only me who is thinking about this, its me that have the balls to say it!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hyde
'545. Member
'545. Member

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 641

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm

energy wrote:
ok, lets get the true story on the table,

When DB banned us, for nothing, i asked some members, why we got the bans, than some special member with a high level said me that it was because 2 people, me and eskimo, left DB for 545. and then i heard they blame me, that i recruited eskimo for 545, what never did.

So the ban was not right, and now kelly and raimondo come with other shaming blames,

One thing for Kelly and Raimondo you are grownd up, act like that!

And BTW dont blame Geewee, he is right, he can not follow every member to a server to watch if he is acting nice or not!!!!!

And that DB has a small memberlist with people who only play on they're own server, don't give you the right to say that Geewee can't lead a clan!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madmack,

you talk alway's like this about '545. but i'm happy you are not in it, your arrogance is even worse than the past of '545. we are a family and people like you dont belong in that. like the tours of you, to show how good you are and stuff, its a shame for a clan like dP to have a member like this!

And its not only me who is thinking about this, its me that have the balls to say it!

Excelent post, I did have balls too say he should get away, but I just didn't had the proper word-choise.
We don't need your arrogance or your opinion. Keep it for yourself, or write it at dP's forum.

+1 energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hotlesbianteenslickingeachoterstitsonandon.com
Kel
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm

As for my first post...im glad all had to chance to read it and that obviously im not the only one who sees it like that.
Fact that it took a post like that to open some eyes is a pity tho....

as for energy's post...

Are u serious??

First of all me and kel speak true words.
We dont make things up or say things differently to make 545 look bad!
Im sure many of 545 as well as other players in the et community knows this.
Ask around and u will see DB is a respectable clan!
Im a man of my word, but dont treat me like a fool or people get it back at them...doubled up!thats the person i am.

second of all u were never a member in the DB and u shouldnt flatter yourself by thinking this is about u or eskimo.

the post we made says it all.
U cant get it any more clear so stop making things up to make others look like the bad ones.

Besides i think its wise for u to not speak at all as u already made a fool of yourself on many occasions...

http://home.db-clan.net/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=102

I also still have your first post on our old forum...the one where fun|eye revealed your bs story's.
There is no bigger story teller then u so plz keep your hollow thoughts to yourself!!

As to your remark to madmack....shame on u!!

U talk like u invented et and like u know us all while in fact ur just playing for a few months....

madmack happens to be one of the most respected and well known players in the sniper community.
And im sure many of your clanmates will back me up on that, including your leaders.
Infact im surprised u still here....

U on the other hand.....we all know your past and your story's.

Again i say just like i said to realmadrid...its people like u that create damn thing for others....

what a shame....

say what u like after this i dont care.
I have no time for this crap.
Everybody of some importance knows and understand what happened and thats enough for me.

Im offended by your lies but also pleased with it that u posted.cause it really shows...

see what i mean now topsy??

I rest my case....

Good luck with your 545!

adios!

Raimondo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm

respectable clan? when i had my try out you even did not accept my invite on messeger, how respactable is that? and dont say i was not on messeger, because you where Smile.

and yeah You and kelly are people with a past, but still you 2 need to grow up and handle like adult people!
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 666827

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Just quit arguing already, past is past, look in to the future! We can make things better, G!X and TWC's been fixed in 2 days, which is REALLY FAST, just let it go already.. Please.

Could someone lock this topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'545.Mr.Tops
Leader of '545.
Leader of '545.

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 111171

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Thx raimondo for your post.

i know what u mean. im trying to have time on weekend to get in touch with you (on your forum or with pm on our). i hope, you will talk to me, maybe we could find a solution. im sorry, but ive no time to call you earlier.

Thanks again,

Greetings
Mr. Tops

P.S.: Plz take a look at your PMs. you got some...

@all: Now its time to stop this discussion. It seems, everything is said and now it goes too personal. I dont want you all throwing stupid arguments. If you want to talk about this any more, PLZ use pms or meet together in msn, xfire, ...

--------------------------------
Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   

Back to top Go down

To Geewee and all 545 members.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2