545Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry guys, leaving ;(

Go down 
+4
RealMadrid
Imagine.
Shotta
ALieN?
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ALieN?
'545. Friend
'545. Friend
ALieN?

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 35
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, UK, Earth, The milky way, The Universe.

Sorry guys, leaving ;( Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 am

Hey guys, i know i'v only just come back ,but i'm afraid after a few hours thought i have come to the desicion to leave the clan.

The reasons for this are few and far between.

i'l try and list them.

a) School work. Coming up to my GCSEs, and since i'v been living in spain for a bit, i have 2 years worth of work to do in half a year. i need to stay behind at school and finish it, and also study for my tests. i don't want ET to be a big thing in my life at this momment, i feel that things are more important. I'll still be on ET, but i don't know how active i will be.

b) The clan itself. for some reason, '545. doesn't feel like a clan to me anymore. I never see anybody on the server, and i i spend most of my time in G!X. Also when on G!X, all i ever hear from other '545. members is 'whine whine whine' and 'tweak tweak tweak', and the ocasional 'scav scav scav'. Also nobody being on the '545. server, i don't feel as though we have a 'home', which only emphasis the feel that we aren't exactly a community.

Now, i have been offered a place in G!X. i have been thinking long and hard over this and i have decided to take my chance in G!X. now i know i'l get clan hopper, admin hunter, etc, but it's my decison, and i want you guys to respect that. i think they have better community (nothing wrong with you guys, just a feeling of belonging) and i think i would grow more there.

So this is where it ends.

Thanks for all the good times guys, i joined as average sniper, and i bielive i have improoved loads. i thank you for that.

See you around,

ALieN?
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 666830

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 am

Ok this is pretty awkward, he leaves 545 to join G!X......
Back to top Go down
Imagine.
'545. Member
'545. Member
Imagine.

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 117

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am

o_O

but gix requires to be active, and here just say 1 message every week, that's enough xD I don't know if GIX has it but TWC has it, there you got to be active on forum and in game... if you didn't play on the homeserver in 10 days they demote you. But that's at TWC, I have no idea what GIX has with that. Here you don't really got 'a time limit' before no more 545 member.

It's your opinion that you aren't 'happy' in this clan... but I Like this xD... When I was in TWC I was so busy with ET that I had to quit because of school... I joined this one and everything is fine!

Goodluck with your time at GIX.
See ya,

Imagine.

PS: Shotta you're right.
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 1000046

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 am

Welcome to the 300+ ping g!x server, where you are getting called a cheater after 2 hs and 3 kills :>
And if we whine whine whine, if we are mad at tweak tweak tweak and at scav scav scav its because those 2 things suck, and I think we are right to complain about those 'fake snipers' regarding to our level (its kinda big ego but I m just giving my explanation)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hyde
'545. Member
'545. Member
Mr.Hyde

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 641

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Hmm - yeahno - hmm YEAH - no hmmmmmm yeh...

wuttefuck? Id toez hurdz meh wehn u says u leves UZ?!

Have happy-time in G!X.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotlesbianteenslickingeachoterstitsonandon.com
Gogeta
'545. Member
'545. Member
Gogeta

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 109

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Agreed with Shotta, I wouldn't leave '545. for nothing in ET Very Happy, just if real lifes comes soo busy.
Have fun at that lag server :>
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Heart[=P!G=]
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:03 am

@ Imagine - If you're a member of G!X Pink Snipers, you just gotta be on the server at least once a week. And for the forums, you just gotta check once a week as well. You don't even have to post on it, just stay caught up with G!X current events.

@ RealMadrid - Server Ping isnt anywhere near 300. You can even check that before you log onto the server by checking it's data. And as for the tweaking thing. I do not tweak, I'll duel any of you and you spec me as well, I'm not a tweaker. And you seem to have a sense of self righteousness, so I'm not sure why you care if the lowest members of Pink tweak by .002. Just out snipe us if it's such a problem.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just not sure why you guys hate it so much. I always see 545, dP, TWC there, and they like it.

xfire - venom22emp
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hyde
'545. Member
'545. Member
Mr.Hyde

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 641

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:51 am

Don't quit, really fuckin' understand you're point? Actually I don't believe you made a point.

Don't really care bout G!X general...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotlesbianteenslickingeachoterstitsonandon.com
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 am

Well man, I once came on the GIX Server, and they obsviously hadnt ever seen a good plaer, because after 3 kills in a minut several GIX members called me a cheater, and kicked me. I just wanted to tell this to show my members and to show 'alien' how gix smelled to me; NO thing more. I dont want to start a fight either Smile
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 am

I personally don't have anything against G!X, and even I do tweak so.. xD I know I gotta quit it, but not just now, and if I'd play now I'm so drunk that I wouldn't even hit a bot.. I think imma delete this tomorrow, but np xD<3
luff ya all - DrunkenMonkey aka. Shotta
Back to top Go down
'545.Mr.Tops
Leader of '545.
Leader of '545.
'545.Mr.Tops

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 111171

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 am

Sorry guys, leaving ;( Lol
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 am

Mr.Tops The Glorious Fairytale Points: 111121 <---- HAX!!!
Back to top Go down
'545.Mr.Tops
Leader of '545.
Leader of '545.
'545.Mr.Tops

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 am

you haxed by yourself....bad boy Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_biggrin Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_biggrin Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_biggrin

where the hell did u get your points??? number of the devil..evil shotty Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_evil Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_evil Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 am

ahahahaha Very Happy HHAX! i luv it! Very Happy:D i'm sad that i missed the day when you were playing, would've been nice to play with all you Razz
Back to top Go down
'545.Mr.Tops
Leader of '545.
Leader of '545.
'545.Mr.Tops

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 am

Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_cheers the time will come Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_cheers

and then it will be bloody and brutal....cya soon

Sorry guys, leaving ;( Sleep Sorry guys, leaving ;( Sleep Good night...
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 am

haha Very Happy good night mate Smile sleep well <3
Back to top Go down
[=G!X=]Heart[=P!G=]
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 am

Well I've changed G!X Pink. I've removed about 10 players. Kicked out 4-5. Recruited about half the current roster and have given high levels to the members I trust most.

G!X Pink is all new. If you have suggestions for me, or further problems with our members. Plz send me a SS here, xfire or whatever.
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 pm

okay heart ill try to pay a visit to your server!
@Ma topsy : so u have any idea about that fairytale thing? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys, leaving ;(   Sorry guys, leaving ;( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys, leaving ;(
Page 1 of 1