545Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Geewee and all 545 members.

Go down 
+6
MadMack
RealMadrid
Imagine.
Gogeta
Mr.Hyde
Kel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kel
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 6

To Geewee and all 545 members. Empty
PostSubject: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 am

To Geewee and all the members within the 545 clan.

It appears that there has been a lack of communication between Geewee and the Members in this clan. I bring this post with explanation as to why the 545 clan is not welcome and shall not play in the DB servers even though this has been known for the past few months.
The 545 clan is not welcome to play on the DB servers simply due to a bad lack of mannerism and respect towards both the DB Leaders and Admins. As you are all aware the 545 and DB clan used to be quite friendly clans, but the past lot of months it hasnt gone good. At some points we had (problems) with some 545 members on our servers, and even given chance after chance with some, they yet still remained to show disrepect and we had no other option but to ban them from the servers. A few maybe got more chances than others and in my eyes tells me that we have been fair towards some situations. After sometime and really having enough of some attitudes, we decided to come and speak with Geewee (being the leader) and explain the situation to him in the hope he would speak with his members. In doing this I thought that maybe some situations could be resolved. It really didn't go how I would have liked it though Geewee did it?
Geewee's attitude was that he could NOT control his members on other servers as to how they behaved, nor could he control what they said and how they spoke to others Leaders/Admins in any other clans. "It's not his problem". He thinks to do this, he has to be there 24/7. I personally do not think that this is normal nor logical thinking of a Leader. Therefore we had no other choice than to ban the 545 clan from the DB servers. I dont know how you will all see this, and we apologise to (those) members who have always shown respect towards the DB clan, but from where we stand, if your own Leader in your clan can have a negative attitude like this running a clan, especially towards other Leaders, who happen to pay and run there own servers and whom were also his friends, then I dont know.....
Geewee... I am disappointed in you. On another note..
Leadership.. implies values, morals, principles, respect and mannerism. You have to have passion and failing this in my eyes means that you cant make the necessary courageous decisions and carry them into action. A leader has to be not only a reader, but also a learner. None of the above assets will work for you if you cannot speak up or write in a way and explain that all your Members should follow along, join the team, get on board and be what you expect them to be as part of it together and due to your lack in these towards the DB Clan, we had no option to ban your clan.

FuR!OuS and IllusIoN.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hyde
'545. Member
'545. Member
Mr.Hyde

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 641

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 pm

I think its a prolly fail too waste friendship with a clan just because me and Real had some problems in the PAST. As I talked with Rai (and he probbl talked with you - I guess? - I hope so) He said he would consider it.

I guess the out-come of that convorsation was no-go?

PLEASE. consider well-mannered '545. players who DIDN"T done anything too upset you (however in my opinion you are stereotype. (example. "niggers" you're bike got stolen by a nigger - you like: WTF fucking niggers - all niggers are assholes and all niggers steal bikes - that is called stereotype ))

On my part: Make a list of who is welcome and who is not. (for example Shotta whitch you both (i thought) agreed was a well mannerd person)

If this will not happend... (unfortuanlly) I dont see any more reasons why DB should be an allied clan.

Once again: I speak for my self not for my clan

( words FTW? - can only read 20% LOL Very Happy)

Mr.Hyde
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotlesbianteenslickingeachoterstitsonandon.com
Gogeta
'545. Member
'545. Member
Gogeta

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 109

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm one of those who have been banned for nothing,
Well for starting.
"he has to be there 24/7" ->>> WTF? Even ur leader can't be 24/7, thought that he is an human. Just don't blame GeeWee, a person can't control a whole clan, even less if they are at other servers, if someone has bad attitude it's his problem, not rest of clan's.
Yeh, as Hyde said, make a list of guys who didn't act proplerly.

I don't see any fault of Gee for being busy with his things, or what do u think? He is an human and as whole '545. clan and humans, he has real life (Don't know if u or some DB admins have).

If ur gonna still blaming Gee,us,whole '545. for some guys attitude, then I'm gonna tell u a thing: Get away
If ur just gonna be a idiot then leave me banned from ur server, I don't want to go to a place where ppl judge whole community for 1 or 2 guys.

I'm talking for my self, clan hasn't got nothing to see with me.

Regards.
Gogeta.
Back to top Go down
Imagine.
'545. Member
'545. Member
Imagine.

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 117

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Kel I really don't get it... You ban us ALL, just because Geewee did some things wrong... More members did things wrong but you said that because gee didn't care you banned us all...

I know you was mad at me in the past, but after that everything was fine (I thought xD)... but then I got banned again -__-
but then for this freakin reason >.>

Idk if you read this but just keep the guys who actually did something wrong banned, please unban the rest...

PS hyde --> I believe DB isn't an Allied clan xD... I guess more the opposite -__-... untill they lift the bos ofcourse xD

but stil then I would call it 'neutral' xD
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 1000046

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Ok, so from what Ive just read, you are asking geewee to be on 24/7 and to tell us what to do, and what we shouldn t do, etc...
according to you, he must put aside his real life, his studies and care about us like a dady would watch over his kids... If he is busy in real life, accept that fact and come to talk with the members you are reproaching something with.
Second, you DB admins set up a bunch of rules we use to call 'retard' ones... You refused to hear what the people had to say. At least I believe none of the 545 members ve been asked, AS a important clan within the sniping world. You only think of the newbies playing on your server, and about you DB members. I think that when a rule appears unfair to a majority of people- and I do believe it actually did- we are right to complain. But when I personnally tried to have a discussion with you Kelly, you kept telling me to make a nice topic on your forum. Do you seriously think I have nothing better to do? Each time I pointed out an argument, it blatantly hit you because you kept telling me to shut up, and u even muted me several times. So my point is that you are not 'legit' to come here and tell us that we are wrong, tell us what to do, tell geewee that he is a bad admin, tell anything bad against our team UNTIL you yourself refused to face the argumentation of our members, you refused to have a dialogue with us and refused to admit that your rules were cocky ones...I pointed this out many times, and had no answer at all...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hyde
'545. Member
'545. Member
Mr.Hyde

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 641

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Guys, guys you aint helping the process
I know that once Kelly had respect for GeeWee, in her own words: GeeWee is a gentelman.

I don't know where all the hate comes from, but you MUST understand to RESPECT people that have a 10%game 90%life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotlesbianteenslickingeachoterstitsonandon.com
Kel
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Raimondo here,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
edited by Mr.Tops
Clan-CoAdmin

You were talking about Respect??? Wow...

Such posts wont be tolerated in the Forum of '545. If you want to tell us something WATCH YOUR SPEECH, like YOU want others to do on YOUR forum. Understand?

Try again....
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Quote :
"What makes u think that we come ask u guys if its ok to put certain rules on a server WE pay for??
Do i tell u wich flavour of jelly u have to put on your boyfriends ass before u lick it off?? I dont think so!!"

"What makes u think that we come ask u guys if its ok to put certain rules on a server WE pay for??
Do i tell u wich flavour of jelly u have to put on your boyfriends ass before u lick it off?? I dont think so!!"
Well YOU pay for a server, but WE DO PLAY ON IT
Rest of your post is...hmm..usual things, like you feel almighty behind your comp.. Ive been told this sentence a hundred time, so i dont give a flying damn thing anymore about that. Weak argument, thats all
And to finish, just go ask Kelly if she listened to me when I tried to discuss with her about the rules. So dont come and tell me there had a dialogue, because I havent been able to have one single talk with Kelly about that.
and about the respect you want to see : I can agree with you, but u better have a look on the etpro servers, there is no automute things, and admins dont give a DAMN when u insult them. what, do you care when some random 17 years old guy from a random country calls you a motherfucker? If you do, then I cant help you.
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
'545. Member
'545. Member
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 am

Raimondo, I'm quite tired of all your stupid blames.
If you want to solve this, behave, respect and talk calmly.
If not I'll only tell you a thing Get out here.

Last edited by Gogeta on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadMack
Big Chatter
Big Chatter
MadMack

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 am

Gogeta wrote:
Raimondo, I'm quite tired of all your stupid blames.
If you want to solve this, behave, respect and talk calmly.
If not I'll only tell you a thing: Get away

Ya Gogeta - tell them to get away and for sure you gonna solve the problem.
This is mainly why I left 545 -> it is a great, strong clan, but people instead of seeing good side of it, see 545 as abusers and rule breakers without respect.
Just look at urself - you didn't even try to understand what Kelly/Rai wanted to say in FIRST post - but you already started throwing get away like Gogeta.
Ok - not my business - but I was part of 545, and I know how it goes...

You jump on Kel/Rai for saying to Gee about being 24/7 - aren't you that smart to figure out that they never meant someone being 24/7 on? They meant setting system of rules, that works even when Gee is not on - so that no one will abuse..., but I guess - that doesn't work - after seeing reactions of people here. You know me - and you know I go around every server. Ya - 545 aren't really popular ( same as dP - huh -.- ).

Reaction of Rai - I was surprised by that. But I guess - after him telling politely the subject and hearing get away in answer, he got pissed - well - I would be pissed too...
Topsy - ya, they are required to watch their lang here - so what bout Gogeta? His remarks aren't better...

Overall - Shame, Shame, Shame...
I'M HAPPY I'M NOT '545.
And you knew 545 was a lot for me - but if I could start over - I would never choose 545.

I'm getting pissed when I see ET overrun by disrespectful kids..., I'm not saint either - yet at least I know when to hold my tongue. I guess some '545 membs should learn that too...

Greetz,
Mad
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Maddie u say we arent very popular. Its because we are getting in troubles on every sniper servers. True. But you think we are masochist? Whats the point of playing on a server where leaning is forbidden, where using the g button is forbidden, where saying 'damn' leads to a mute... This goes for fun : those guys understood nothing to sniping, thats why we got banned (cheating too).
Then whats the point of playing on a server where binoc-ing is forbidden? okay, the admins want to take care of the newbies playing on the server. This goes for DB. BUT let me remember you that Ive been a nub (frag, and snipe) and I accepted to get owned 24/7. Then when I saw that the binoc thing was damn nice, I trained to binoc, I asked pros to train me, and stuff like that. Do you seriously think that the people can get better if the only way to kill a guy is to crawl in the middle of the bridge and shoot when u see an opponent crawling on the middle fo the bridge? No they wont get better.
This means that when I see admins establishing such rules, Im getting mad. ET is a game, so I dont want to waste my time playing like a nub, etc... I want to have fun, thanks to the way ive been taught during a long time. This is what I call 'retarded rules' . The are keeping down the whole community into a
sort of swamp, where u cant get better, WHERE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME.
Once again, Ill speak about my etpro experience : 20 times in a day, i m getting hardly insulted : damn nub, damn cheater, damn scripter, get hitable, omg nub camper, son of a bitch, get skills... ETC...
Endless list...and Ive learnt to answer them, to insult back, to complain too when the enemy is unhitable, when the enemy camps... ET is overrun by disrepectful kids. Right. Deal with that. You cant change the whole ET community by automuting a player when he says 'wtf'. I call this hypocrisy.
And more more time, I ll come back on that word : 'wtf'. ON the TWC server, there is an automute over that word. Answer of the admins : we have young players on the server, and this word hurts them. This is hypocrisy too ! their parents let them play a war game, online. The admins let them play a war game on their server. AND WHEN A damn RANDOM PLAYER FROM A RANDOM COUNTRY SAYS WTF, he gets muted. Is there not a problem?
I guess your answer will be : well deal with that, there are rules. I dont want to deal with not very intelligent rules. Im a human being, not a robot. Mao said : "we are right to rebel". Hopefully we are right to do so.
HERE IS MY DAMN POINT
Back to top Go down
'545.Mr.Tops
Leader of '545.
Leader of '545.
'545.Mr.Tops

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 111171

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Its ok, if you are happy to be NOT in '545. any more...Your decision.
Its ok, if you could start over, you never would choose '545. ...Your Decision.

BUT: do you still know, why you left us? Cause i read something different what you have written in the past

In the past:
MadMack wrote:
Thing is - the clan is not very active last time. I see only Gee, Trigg
and sometimes Chilly and Shotty on servs - ya, others play too. But on
servs where I have lags - and I can't play with them. Still - I think I
need a retirement. I'm more interested now in talking with people,
running sniper community ( tourneys, movies etc. ) than playing.
Well..., I just got bored of scrims etc.

I'll leave after
GDC-545 tourney. After - the thing that you will hate me for. Ok - as I
said - !ban me and I'll understand, but I just wanna be honest with you
- I don't have anything to hide. After the tourny I'm joining dP.
Mostly, cuz they are from U.S and they run in my time zone. It's easier
for me..., and they have dP studio - maybe that will be helpful for me
while trying to run SCW ( Sniper Community Website ).

Nowadays:
MadMack wrote:
"This is mainly why I left 545 -> it is a
great, strong clan, but people instead of seeing good side of it, see
545 as abusers and rule breakers without respect.
"

hmm...is this the main reason? or are you still talking about a thing cause u want to be a part in the discussion...and dont know what you shall talk about...im confused now but its not important. Im happy, your are in a better world now and glad about your maden decission.

greetings
Topsy

P.S. But in some things of your post im going with you. you are right...
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 666830

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm

If I shall say: this is all damn bullshit. Why is it really so hard to behave on others server? If you can't be without insulting then when you join a server ask some admin to mute you.
I'm losing all fun of this game getting instulted everywhere I go..
It ain't fun to be insulted for someone elses missbehaving...
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm

ok, then shotta I guess u havent read my post... I think I wont waste my time anymore typing long messages if they have no effects, and if u even dont read them.....
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I did read it and I agree, we ain't robots, but atleast we could behave and respect the rules of others..
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

ok, im getting much pissed by this problem, and I personnally swear that I will shut my damn mouth from now, on every sniper servers. YOu can think whatever u want, u can laugh if u want, i dont care AT ALL. Take screenies if u see any mark of disrespect from me, post 'em here. But you will not have to.
This goes agaisnt my principles, but Mr.Tops asked me to do so, so I will. Thats all. I hope you will follow me in the right path, because u have the proof that the highest whiner of the clan aka me can make the effort, even if this means agreeing to many bullshit...
This maybe seem to be contradictory regarding my previous posts, I just hope ill manage to do what Ive been asked. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
'545.Mr.Tops
Leader of '545.
Leader of '545.
'545.Mr.Tops

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 111171

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm

To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_cheers To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_biggrin To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Shotta
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
Shotta

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Respect brother, respect! Real nobody's gonna laugh at you because of that, cuz you did what anyone else haven't been able to do yet, you changed yourself for the rest of us. I LUFF JUU!<3
I do hope also that you will be followed by others, who inside them knows they have acted wrong or disrespectfully against some other clan.
Back to top Go down
Kel
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:03 pm

It's Kelly.

Okay, lets put this to someone who has been in the et community for some time and has always had so called (respect) towards others or at least understands what the word means.

Mr Tops... Turn this in reverse as if this was our members on your server with this mannerism.
How would you feel if some of our Members/Leaders joined your server to play (keeping in mind that you put lots of effort, time and workmanship into it, to make it how it was and has become to this day, a happy, (fun), friendly populated server/clan).. and we decided to tell you each and everytime we joined that your server rules sucked. We were rude and ignorant towards not only your Leaders/Admins, but ordinary players that mind there own business whilst visiting your server to have some fun? We would repeatedly use abusive and disguisting language and show the utmost horrible disrespect towards your Leaders/Admins? We would tell you how your server should be run? By the way we act, other players on your server actually LEAVE due to OUR ignorance? Here.. comes the ironic part of it all...
You/Your Admins mute us, and after a while, unmute us, deciding.. it's enough time now, I am sure they have come to there senses to show a little respect.. Yet again.. the same thing happens.. So you kick them, with a (reason of course).. and still they come back with the same stinken mannerism! After a while you really get tired of the continuation and have no other option but to ban them. Knowing why they are banned, some of there clan friends come along, and oh my gosh... Its a repeat of headache, ignorance... towards you.. Cmon.. How much can you take Mr Tops?
You come to Myself or Furious being there leaders and hope that having a discussion might resolve all this situation, for us to tell you.. We cant control what they say or do on other servers! Were not there and cannot be 24/7. (Which infact we shouldn't need to be) cause manners and respect are what we gain and learn free in life.. comes along in the learning process, so it should be natural to have them.. NO? Basically they do as they like. Would you be happy with this outcome? Would you feel that we as Leaders should have more RESPECT towards you in your asking to speak with our members to behave on your server that you damn work hard to keep it as it is? Then Mr Tops.. What choice would you have left, if WE personally don't give a s*** for YOUR feelings and YOUR server at the end?

Take a good look at all the posts which are infront of your eyes.. And you Edit/Delete an answer to some rude posts from your members towards us.. out of a forum which is actually full of them. How your (own) members write there posts and the mannerism they speak with towards other people. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

The leaders or Admins of the db clan have NEVER shown disrespect towards the 545 clan NOR your leaders. It is not in our nature to do so. I think you'll find it is called.. Having a clan that is very family orientated, full of people that are friends ingame, but also friends in reality, and always show respect, loyalty and manners towards one another and all they ask is for people to show respect in return.. Such a shame, that (some) of your members and your partner in crime can't think the same as we do. There is always time to learn and room for progress, but it shall not be on the db servers.
If you remain to find happiness in keeping players like Real Madrid in the 545 Mr Tops, then personally, sorry I find it hard to believe where your morals and principles stand for your own clan..
***************************************************************************************************************************
And... As for you Real Madrid! Heres your answer. I think I can have my two cents to you, just like you do towards us!
(Well YOU pay for a server, but WE DO PLAY ON IT)..
Not anymore you don't. Sensible respectable servers like ours, (your) not welcome on. I dont like you. Your an immature, illrared, adolescent that needs to learn some manners and respect for others and I have no time to explain or waste on you anymore. you came to our server and spent most of your time calling our players that join noobs, scavs, ass*****, bumming and blowing about how darn good you were and how s*** they played along with much more that.. it's not worth explaining. Well Im sorry to tell you kiddo.. Id rather have sensible, respectful, mannerful players on our server, than you as a so called (pro) player anyday of the week. Usually children listen after being explained something for the first time, but obviously ONE explanation to you WASN'T enough! Just like Raimondo said.. The only rules we had was no (binoccing) or (trickjumping).. Ah.. two you didn't like.. Personally what we do with our server is none of your business or concern. In the end it is OUR server and like we told you many times.. Respect it or don't connect, but don't p*** of our players, members, admins and leaders on it.

Quote Real = Mao said : "we are right to rebel". Hopefully we are right to do so.
HERE IS MY DAMN POINT

What are you rebelling against Real? Against joining a server that is respectable, fun, and happy and being asked all of the above? In the nicest and kindest of mannerisms. I think I have answered the above for you.. and...
Someday... you will learn the whole (process) of GROWING up. Just for the record..... I wouldn't entertain your friendship as a monkey, never mind a human.. for the way you speak, treat other people... and that's putting it politely.

My time here is done...

IllusIoN aka Kelly.
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Kelly, I will not repeat the same arguments. But it seems to me that you first refused to talk (nicely!) with me about the binoc rule. This is why I became disrespectful, because (you ll maybe find that ironical) I thought u actually were disrespecting me, by letting me speak without any answers... Your only answer was : follow the rules, or go somewhere else. I cant tell you arent right to speak so, but I can tell aswell that you could have tried to speak with me, instead of ignoring me like you did. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
MadMack
Big Chatter
Big Chatter
MadMack

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Ya Topsy - that was my main reason. I was tired..., well - time changes were also a reason, but huh - just think - who wants to be in a clan, that is being banned on almost every server? I was in position like Shotta, where he doesn't do nothing - and he gets banned. We were banned on couple of servers when I was in..., I remember telling people not to screw it again ( ex. GDC ) - You were telling them the same Topsy..., but still - it was ok for month or so - and same problems came back.

Real - it's their server, their rules. If you don't like them - don't play there. Cuz if you do - and start to voice ur opinion you may risk whole clan getting banned. Always think, before ya say smth.
I agree - there are noob clans out there that don't understand principles of this game ( |fun| ), but - what you can do about it? Nothing - cuz they are stubborn and think their methods are right. So instead of trying to change them - leave them alone. You don't risk getting bad name for clan. This is my opinion about clan's that you can't stand rules of..., you think I like no-leaning or smth?

Now example of DB - you know I like binocing - but - it's their rule, and I greatly respect Kelly and Rai - so, I'm not gonna break it..., out of this respect.

And Real - good that you wanna bring change. Also Shotty - You should got rewarded too - for trying.

Greetz,
Mad
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:48 pm

MadMack wrote:

Real - it's their server, their rules. If you don't like them - don't play there. Cuz if you do - and start to voice ur opinion you may risk whole clan getting banned. Always think, before ya say smth.
I agree - there are noob clans out there that don't understand principles of this game ( |fun| ), but - what you can do about it? Nothing - cuz they are stubborn and think their methods are right. So instead of trying to change them - leave them alone. You don't risk getting bad name for clan. This is my opinion about clan's that you can't stand rules of

I think Im now resigned, Ill just try to respect the rules, whatever I think about them, I now need the clans to believe I can change, and this will be the heardest thing in my opinion lol
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
'545. Member
'545. Member
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm with you Real, it seems that everything we do can be bad-watched. I always played by the rules, even thought that they r not fair, and will still doing. I'm quite tired of all this thing.

I'm done, won't talk more about this.
Back to top Go down
RASCAL
'545. Friend
'545. Friend

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:42 am

Hello Guys,
i will write here my private opinion only because i like Realmadrid very, and I think my public private opinion maybe interesting for you too.

Dear my friend,

I sad very what happened, but i totally can understand it. i think we talked about this behavior question much time, and you know my opinion.
You and who know me know that i am a really hard people, an "hot head people", but nobody can say that i am disrespect. It is not server or clan rule my friend. It is my own rule. I got banns not from one servers, but never because i was disrespect. I play at much servers, and if I dont like the rules i dont go there. That is all. The biggest problem here that most 545members are really disrespect. I see always some problem with an 545member. The problem only the communication, and not other else.
You are a respectful member here but when I say to you something you always say: "Not my fault, what can I do against it" etc etc.
You act like an anarchist my friend. Who are you? Che Guevara or Mao Ce Tung? Do you want brake all rules because you think damn thing? And if others brake your rules? Is this good?
I think it is a very easy thing that you respect a rules and if you cant tolerate, you dont go there, you can seek other servers, BUT.
In your clan are few really respectful people (Top, Geewee and examply you). You must show good examply to your young clan mates how must act, how must play what is the good communication, what is the good behavior, because if you dont do and you are the boss in the riot, you will see next day the 545clan can play only at the 545clan server!
It is only my private opinion, but pls you think about.
I like the 545clan, here are few really good people, but the true here are few true assholes too, who cant keep his mouth and if cant, you must say to him that man shut up, because this player represent your clan. Now the clan got collective punishment what is the wrong way, but these few monkeys made the bann for the others...

Regards
RASCAL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffclub.eu
Gogeta
'545. Member
'545. Member
Gogeta

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 am

Well Rascal, you are right in fact, and u're a funny guy to play with but, firstly we aren't really a clan, we're a FAMILY where everyone helps, supports each other.
That's the BIG difference we have from others (also called Clans) Yeah, you are right, the leader, co-leader should act respectfuly, but... Everyone has his own thoughts, his own attitude and you can't help that.
Also our leader GeeWee is injured in an arm so ALL THOSE WHO ARE BLAMING HIM please, shut up Very Happy.
For the next month, Tops, Real, Shotta and Chilly will be leaders, if you want to solve things peacefuly, please do, if not then don't say nothing. Personally I prefer to have things how they are now than making them even worse.
We are all together ONE, that's the biggest difference ever with the clans, they are ONE(leader) and the rest are nothing.

Regards,
Gogeta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Geewee and all 545 members.   To Geewee and all 545 members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Geewee and all 545 members.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
545Clan :: 545 Community :: Market place-
Jump to: