545Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban [CU84]Mithandir!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMack
Big Chatter
Big Chatter
MadMack

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 92

Ban [CU84]Mithandir! Empty
PostSubject: Ban [CU84]Mithandir!   Ban [CU84]Mithandir! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:47 am

Sup,

I banned this guy for 2 hours today. He was on serv on his fake nick - when I joined, he tried to mute me by vote ( to block my admin commands ). When he failed we started arguing - he's said that I'm noob, cuz I play on tweaks ( which is right, I play on tweaks ) - but I said to him " Look at dP tournament table ". Then he was acting really foolish - first I kicked him - then he was so annoying - he tried to even scare me saying that I won't give him ban, cuz he will write on forum, that he got banned for nothing. So - I banned him...

Screen:
Ban [CU84]Mithandir! 7b3ca6d25a39b0b4e0549fdfc0f556908728cc85

EDIT:
Ok I talked to him again. He was mad at me because I called him " noob " when he had fake nick. That's why he was saying that I can't play without tweaks etc. - Me and him - we're good now. I apologized and he did the same. I'm leaving the topic only as a report of what happened.

Greetz,
Mad
Back to top Go down
RealMadrid
'545. Sniper Team Admin
'545. Sniper Team Admin
RealMadrid

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 1000046

PostSubject: Re: Ban [CU84]Mithandir!   Ban [CU84]Mithandir! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:19 am

are you sure that mithandir is el comandante? :ooo I thought he was an other guy ..; DAMN IT I DONT LIKE TO BE fucked... ommggg he knows me, but he didnt tell me who he was -___- I gonna be mad with this buncha wh polacks -_-
Back to top Go down
MadMack
Big Chatter
Big Chatter
MadMack

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Ban [CU84]Mithandir!   Ban [CU84]Mithandir! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 am

RealMadrid wrote:
are you sure that mithandir is el comandante? :ooo I thought he was an other guy ..; DAMN IT I DONT LIKE TO BE fucked... ommggg he knows me, but he didnt tell me who he was -___- I gonna be mad with this buncha wh polacks -_-

Yes El Comenndante = Mithandir

Greetz,
Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Hyde
'545. Member
'545. Member
Mr.Hyde

The Glorious Fairytale Points : 641

PostSubject: Re: Ban [CU84]Mithandir!   Ban [CU84]Mithandir! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:08 am

Bah, always fucked by polsky's Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotlesbianteenslickingeachoterstitsonandon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban [CU84]Mithandir!   Ban [CU84]Mithandir! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban [CU84]Mithandir!
Page 1 of 1